THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

It's 3:30am...

and I can't sleep. So rather than laying in bed uncomfortably spinning my brain-wheels, I just folded all our laundry and am eating a "midnight" snack. Several things are keeping me awake:

  1. my brain won't stop mentally working on projects i want to do around the house
  2. i'm really hungry even though i ate half a super-monster burrito from Freebirds for dinner
  3. i can't get comfortable and breathe well when Caroline keeps getting the hiccups and she's getting so big that she's floating up under my ribs into my lungs while i'm try to sleep
  4. my most (only?) productive time has always been in the middle of the night. since being married to Jon who goes to bed by 10pm most every night and wakes up at the crack of dawn long before me, and having kids who tire me out by the end of the day...well, I'm still searching/hoping for that motivation for productivity to come to me during the day, but it's still alive-and-well at night...

Anna Kate, who goes potty about every hour in the night, gets really excited when she sees the light on and I have to tell her that it's still time for every one to be asleep, not awake, but those quick little "midnight" smiles and hugs from her are the best :)

2 comments:

one blessed mama said...

i'm impressed that anna kate wakes up in the middle of the night to go potty! what a big girl!

Unknown said...

I completely relate to this!