THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

EASTER!!

Easter bunnylicious!! :)

Gabby had lots of fun treats for the kids and hid eggs all over Aunt Missy's house at a fun family Easter feast!
She's probably looking for something to eat...preferably chocolate. This girl is an eater. She loves to eat...all.the.time.






The fam!




Sweet Anna Kate sure did a stellar job at "hunting" the eggs...she was fast! But she left the "obvious" ones for J.R. to get. It was rainy-drizzly outside so we did it indoors. They had a lot of egg-hunting practice this week that made for a great "game-day!!"





Papa and Caroline!











This morning when Anna Kate and Caroline put on their Easter hats, J.R. said he wanted an Easter hat to wear. Jon and I told him boys don't wear Easter hats. He walked out then came back in this hat and said, "I will wear this Easter hat." It really doesn't matter what you say to him if he already has his mind made up about something. And he is especially particular (aka stubborn) about what he wears!!

What a special day!! And the Easter baskets Mammaw gave them were just icing on the carrot cake!

1 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi April, I haven't read your blog in a while because we've been so busy now that SG is crawling (literally trying to keep up!). But, what a beautiful Easter group you have! Looks like such a joyful day. I hope everyone is well and that you've been doing fine.
T