THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My poor neglected blog...

So I have a ton of pictures to update and all that, but I have been SWAMPED with a major revamping effort of organizing my family's life and our meals (a rotating menu plan) and our schedule and finances....oh and running out to the middle-of-nowhere to purchase our new-fangled-health-craze...raw milk. But we did squeeze in a lot of fun-times this past Labor Day Weekend...Jon took all 3 days off (YAY!!) and we went to the farmer's market, arboretum, dinner w/ friends, church, mall, and Anna Kate went on a "Daddy date" to watch the symphony in a park and JR went on a "Daddy date" to drive race cars and play lazor tag....and we did the token Home Depot trip b/c what fun is a long weekend w/out some home/yard-mainenance??? And then preschool and dance start this week...Anna Kate's last year before kindergarten...I've had several moments of weakness where I think I should homeschool b/c I will miss her sooo much when she's at school every day...but I just have to remind myself how much I LOVED my public school experience and I know she will too...and I'll never get those moments back to be w/ her when she's in school (the homeschool argument that kills my heartstrings), but she'll never get another chance to go to kindergarten or elementary school either.

0 comments: