action shot while waiting for Anna Kate to finish piano lessons.
WHOA...thanks abby for giving them the idea to add bubbles to their bath.
and thanks even more for all those (over 50?!?) barbies from the 80s...a third of them naked. that was a great addition to our toy repatoire.
anna kate put this note in the back of the library book from a sweet little library a woman does in her home for neighborhood children....the ones from the public library don't have pockets so she'd never seen that before!
she said it was for leaving a note about the book. so she wrote "Th princess book was great," and stuck it in the pocket. Awwwww. My kids have amazing manners (yeah right).
I am a stay-home mom who is far from perfect and even farther from being the perfect mom, but thankfully I have the world's best husband to balance that out ;) Our kids are Anna Kate, J.R., and Caroline and Peter is due around Thanksgiving 2011. Oh and we have a dear beagle mix named Ty, and a cat that moved in with us from our alley named Houston. I am so thankful to the Lord for filling my heart with joy and for giving me the greatest earthly blessing I can possibly imagine...my own family to love!
0 comments:
Post a Comment