THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Caroline is ON HER WAY OUT....

not by choice...we're getting induced tonight and all they told me was to show up at the hospital at 10pm tonight. Thanks so much for your sweet emails and prayers and Libby for helping me clean and vacuuming my house today and Sarah for the precious Bible verses to bring with us...the first one I saw is my favorite verse - Isaiah 40:11 :) Even though it's my 3rd, I'm still terrified about giving birth!! (and we're going into this pretty exhausted...especially sweet Jon b/c he's been sick) I just try not to think about it...

J.R., this is your last time to sit on top of Caroline :)

Anna Kate...I can't wait for you to meet your sister!!!!!!!!! You are my sweet thing. She'll love getting kisses from you in person even better than on my belly all the time!

I think you are done cooking Miss Caroline...I hope you are not as big as your brother and sister at birth, no offense :) I'll love you even if you are :)


11 comments:

emprice said...

YAY!!! Congrats and thinking of you guys. April, you are absolutely gorgeous. Absolutely stunning and 9.5 months pregnant. Amazing.

You'll do great and looking forward to the updates xxoo~em

Lauren said...

Oh goodness! We are saying many prayers for you all. Can't wait to hear the good news.

Kylie said...

Congratulations! I'm excited to hear the news of her arrival. Praying for you today and hope you're doing well!!

sheltonfamily said...

wow... so exciting! praying for you and know you can do it!

Carole said...

I'm so excited for y'all! Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

Good luck April! We'll be praying for you and Caroline and can't wait to hear the news.
Laura

Christine said...

Congratulations and belated prayers heading your way. :)

Leigh said...

April! You are probably on the way to the hospital right now. Everything will be great......just breathe deep! (BTW, this is Leigh, Jennifer and Boon's cousin) Congrats on your newest addition.

Family Snodgrass said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures!

one blessed mama said...

congratulations! we're so excited for your family and praise God for Caroline!