She's 1 week old today! We've had a great week with her and we love that she's here with us. Meanwhile, Caroline's just ate, slept and poopied :)

Our first outing...on St. Patrick's Day we went to the Galleria with Mammaw for lunch and to play and guess who we saw there of all people? Trey and Grace with their mommy and daddy!!!

Working with Daddy...

Heeeeeeeeeeeee........

YAAAWWWWWWWWWWW! says J.R. as he practices protecting his sisters ;) ...this is him drinking one of his last bottles...we are weaning him from them this week...he sure does love and miss he "baw." Anna Kate still just can't get enough of Caroline.

Meeting Sugar (her great-grandmother) and Aunt Missy...

Our only "open-eyed" picture of her...right now she is meeting Mammaw for the 1st time!
3 comments:
Hey I am sure you are busy I was just wondering if you need a meal tomorrow or this weekend? Just let me know or have someone call me if there is a meal schedule! I can't wait to meet Caroline!
You look great! Congrats again.
Caroline is so adorable! Congratulations and hang in there!
Post a Comment