THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sore over health care...

literally. I tuned into the national health care debate on C-SPAN while working out at the Y today and got so worked up that not only did I eliptical 3 miles up-hill in 22 minutes - I was so mad that I was commenting out-loud with my ear-phones on (so it was probably really loud and ridiculous looking, especially when I faux-punched the screen)...but I just couldn't help myself...I can get a little passionate about politics. BUT all of the sudden this guy came out of nowhere and ROCKED the debate and I would SO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT b/c of this 2 minute clip that says everything I feel from the bottom of my heart...thank you Devin Nunes for being just plain awesomely brilliant at the debate today... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgtMKHeoZBU

1 comments:

Pumpkin Patch said...

Oh, I'm just sick over this. Praying that the Senate doesn't pass it.