THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Cousin Clay's Wedding...

Last weekend our family went to Cousin Clay's Wedding in Ft. Worth...out-doors at the end of July...so it was pretty toasty...water bottles and these "fan" programs were essentials...but a super fun perk is that he invited our KIDS!!! Kids are a rare treat at weddings these days, but ours were soooo excited to go and I was excited too!!
But the reception was indoors -- phew!!!

And it was a BLAST!!!
Because Cousin Clay married a sweet and GORGEOUS girl named Cassandra that he met when Salsa dancing and her family is Hispanic so we got to celebrate with yummy Mexican food for dinner and a Mariachi Band!!!
Caroline LOVED it...immediately started dancing.
Anna Kate did not hold back her moves. She's been wanting a "dance party" for her 5th birthday for a while...I think a Mariachi Band would be a fun addition to any party, but I'm guessing that it would bust the budget.
But J.R. was skeptical...for a while...
The he cut loose too...


My Mamacita Bonita!!!! Love her.
LOTS of my fun cousins were there...this is not nearly all of them, but a few of my favorites ;) Jennifer, Katie and Elyse. Wow, nuts, looking at this pic I must have ended up with the short genes...or I need to wear heels...or not since they are one of my least favorite things in the world...THAT was a ramble, sorry.

0 comments: