oohhhh i don't know with 3 kids.. I think I would rather just have a couple of tents? However, I would probably rather have a hotel or cabin:) Mike would totally want one.
I would say, "go and make loads of wonderful memories"! We had one with FOUR kids. We camped in ours in Chelan with the Mureen family at least one summer! sk
I am a stay-home mom who is far from perfect and even farther from being the perfect mom, but thankfully I have the world's best husband to balance that out ;) Our kids are Anna Kate, J.R., and Caroline and Peter is due around Thanksgiving 2011. Oh and we have a dear beagle mix named Ty, and a cat that moved in with us from our alley named Houston. I am so thankful to the Lord for filling my heart with joy and for giving me the greatest earthly blessing I can possibly imagine...my own family to love!
5 comments:
I would say go for it! Seriously! We took a 2 week RV trip out west when I was in junior high and it's still one of my favorite family memories.
oohhhh i don't know with 3 kids.. I think I would rather just have a couple of tents? However, I would probably rather have a hotel or cabin:) Mike would totally want one.
I would say, "go and make loads of wonderful memories"! We had one with FOUR kids. We camped in ours in Chelan with the Mureen family at least one summer! sk
I thought he was joking -- haha :)
I totally want one, but Hunter doesn't seem to see the awesomeness of it.
Post a Comment