J.R. – cars, clothes, “I rescue you” (which to him means “I'm about to tackle you”…and then he will)
April – reading, a clean house and feeling cute (both are constantly eluding me these days...these might be vain favorite things, but at least I'm honest), yoga, Riondo pink Prosecco...I've only had it once, but it's the best wine I've ever tasted
Jon – learning (he's teaching himself Economics right now by listening to college lectures on ITunes University), family time
Caroline – dancing, accessories accessories accessories, putting on make-up...my makeup or markers work equally well for this in C's opinion
Anna Kate – princesses, rainbows, writing and drawing (She wrote her first story yesterday!! Here it is: Once upon a time there was a princess. She was so beautiful. One time she met a prince. The End. by Anna Kate)
Ty - eating his stitches out of his leg so we can buy him new ones
Houston - who knows? cats are such enigmas.
0 comments:
Post a Comment