So we finally gave up on the return of the good-ole-days of Sunday School and joined a church home group and we LOVE IT (THEM)!!!! So the guys were all going on a camping trip and bringing their oldest kids...so the wives (actually just Jamey and I) decided to have a slumber party at Erin's with the babies!!! The best idea EVER!!! I think we should do it every month :)
Anna Kate waiting for Daddy to get home so she can go camping...she's so excited.
J.R. threw a HUGE fit, so he got to go too, since it was his 3rd bday weekend. On their way!!! So the weather was TERRIBLE and rainy...nevermind that though...well, apparently I heard that J.R. did mind the weather, but every one else had a good time.
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
1 comments:
The slumber party was alot of fun! It was good to talk and just hang out with yall!
Post a Comment