THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jon's 30th Birthday Party!!!!

I had a fun party for Jon's 30th bday a few weeks before his actual birthday (just in case Peter came early) with friends from his Bible Study and law school.  I got this yummy giant sub for the party...I will not lie...it's probably not what Jon would have picked, but it's what I wanted to eat :) 
With his friend Craig :)
With his friend John :)
With friends Prisca and Colin (and their new cutie Celia)  :)
His German Chocolate cake...I bought and didn't make it...
 but folks still liked it :)
and, of course, Anna Kate did a little performance of her latest song...isn't that what parties are for?  :)

All that said, I am so indescribably thankful for Jon and to have him for my husband...and to have him join me for some 30s. 

0 comments: