I am not going to lie...after having Peter I thought things might never be normal for me again physically because I was so torn-up from the delivery and had the horrible thrush and so much pain, discomfort and abnormal symptoms and nursing that hurt so bad it would make me cry and my anemia was so bad that I couldn't even catch my breath and I felt faint and tingly like I was going numb all the time...I joked with my OB/GYN, Dr. Chhutani, that "I'm here for my daily appointment," b/c I had to go in to see her so much...BUT it was like a miracle...at 3 weeks the pain was gone and everything was and felt healed - Praise the Lord!!!! And I can even fit into my pre-pregnancy pants which has NEVER happened before several months (at least) with the others...there's totally a muffin-top, but hey, I'll take it :) It's totally a miracle...so at the risk of being overly greedy, all I want for Christmas is for Peter to sleep through the night b/c while I may be all healed up, I am one pooped mama - ha ha :)
So we ventured out to a family advent-calendar-event favorite, The Bar Association Family Christmas Party.
Love the face-painting and fun things there.
And Santa!!!!!!!
Caroline's not so sure about Santa....
He is such a sweet little trooper!!!!!!!!
1 comments:
So, so, so glad you are feeling good again! That is AWESOME and such a huge blessing. God gives us the grace we need!
Post a Comment