But I tell you what, pain and all, I am totally in love with this little guy. I'm really not even so much of a "baby person..." I love my babies, but I normally just hope the time flies until I'm done nursing and the children can talk just b/c those two things make me such a happier mom, but with Peter, I am just thankful for his babiness...and the craziest thing is that I am so glad we didn't do any tubes tying or permanent options b/c he definitely makes me want to have more babies...."Journal of Pain" and all :)
I can't wait til he starts smiling...he has super cute dimples like his dad!!!!
I wonder if he'll be athletic since I ran and did Zumba so much when he was in my tummy...ha ha. Also, wonder if he'll like cheeseburgers (especially Smashburger!) and anything chocolate/nuts/caramel and decaf Earl Grey Tea since that's what I craved the whole pregnancy :)
He LOVES his sisters and brother....
and they love him!
It's like J.R. felt so special to have a sibling like him...a boy and dark hair :)
My L&D nurse, Kylie, ROCKED. I loved her so much. She had tons of personality and a great Australian accent.
Father and son.
Meeting their new brother!!!
Every one was sooo excited, but Caroline was a little apprehensive as you can tell by her face in this picture. It seems like new babies affect the youngest sibling the most b/c they just got "bumped" from their "baby status." J.R. didn't talk to me for a week after Caroline was born. Caroline didn't seem upset with me, but she didn't want to hold or touch Peter for a few days.
Holding his little purple hand...
And oh yeah, Thanksgiving!!!!!! We got home from the hospital on Thanksgiving morning and had a very special Thanksgiving meal with Jon's beautiful family thanks to his parents taking care of everything and the kids the whole time we were in the hospital...and thanks to Aunt Jen and Gabby for the special visits in the hospital!!! I am sooooo thankful for them!!!!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment