THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Snow White and the Dwarf

Here's a little costume preview as we went to a fun little Halloween Carnival this morning. We have lots more b/w now and Halloween. Anna Kate has been so excited about being Snow White b/c she loves the story, but she's also been worried that she won't have black hair like Snow White (b/c hers is blonde like Cinderella's she says), but when she got dressed up this morning and was, "a real princess," she didn't worry about that any more thankfully.



I put J.R.'s dwarf outfit together with Anna Kate's cordoroy dress, his pants, a cut-off belt from Goodwill, and a beard and hat I sewed. He got lots of compliments on his outfit :)


Snow White in the bounce house with a slide...Anna Kate currently LOVES bounce houses. J.R. can't wait to be old enough to join in the bounce house fun.



4 comments:

A Longhorn in Chapel Hill said...

those are perhaps the most adorable pictures ever. How CUTE are your kids?!!

Lauren said...

The costumes are perfect! You are a great seamstress! Still haven't decided on what Eveley will be this year...

And, congrats on your little girl. How fun! Miss yall.

Kylie said...

I love your creativity- great costumes!

Christine said...

I love the costumes. Anna Kate and Clare should have alot of fun in the years to come. And I can't believe how creative you are with JR's outfit. What a good idea.

Btw, Tag! Come on over and see the sweet meme I've tagged you for.