THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

We're having a SISTER!!!


We went as a whole family to get the official sonogram today and that was the verdict :) Anna Kate is so excited and J.R. is a little too young to really understand. As far as a name...I thought that she'd be Audrey Evelyn for sure because that was our second choice for Anna Kate (she's really Anna Katherine), but Jon likes Caroline Elizabeth a little more at this point, so it's between those two...Audrey Evelyn or Caroline Elizabeth. My only problem with Caroline is that I wanted to keep all the girl names starting with, "A" and the boy names starting with "J" like April and Jon. My only problem with Audrey is that I fear it is becoming "trendy" right now and I don't want her to be Audrey #5 in her classes at school. I also wanted to do a blog poll, but Jon didn't think it was a good way to name a child...but you can comment one way or the other...no guarantees we'll go with your choice, though :)

This is Anna Kate thanking God for "Audrew." That's how she usually pronounces Audrey then she says, "I mean AudrEY."


5 comments:

Jessica said...

I don't think that Audrey in a trendy name. I consider it a classic like Audrey Hepburn. I love that name. What about Audrey Elizabeth? But yeah for a girl... you have one sweet one already two will be precious!

Christine said...

I love both of those names. Good luck figuring it out - we're beginning to have baby name discussions too and they're always harder than I expect.

Kylie said...

Both names are beautiful and you can't go wrong! But if Anna Kate is already calling her Audrey then it sounds like you have a winner!
My girl is Avery Elizabeth- I love the A.E. and keeping you girls with an A- so Audrey Evelyn or Audrey Elizabeth are my votes... ya know, since you were asking! :)

Kylie said...

congratulations are another girl by the way!!

one blessed mama said...

hooray for another girl and what great names. i do love them both. and there's another one i really like... aubrey. kind of a switch on audrey, and i love it. just thought i'd throw it out there. :) hooray for little girls. congrats.