THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

This is really gross...

every once in a while we find a "visitor" in our home with the initials C.R. and it's usually just about dead thanks to our invaluable ABC pest service, but I always swat the heck out of them just to make sure it's fully dead before I dispose of it. J.R. calls this giving it "pats." The kids get all excited when they find one (usually in the garage) and J.R. tells me it needs "pats." Tonight, I let him do the honors. After all, isn't that what sons are for?

2 comments:

Candis said...

This cracks me up! I definitely need a son! Thankfully, we don't very many of those in our neighborhood but, when we do, I just spray them till they're dead or cover them with a container until Dennis can get home to do the honors. I am so proud of you for being brave enough to give the "pats"! :)

Sarah said...

LOL! That is so funny!