Ok, so I am about to post A LOT. Unless I pass out b/c I am very tired...which may explain a lot when the posts make very little sense...pregnancy is great for having an excuse for this. Anyway, so much has happened since I used to be a blogger...CAROLINE IS WALKING! J.R. is potty-trained...well, kind of...we use that term loosely...he requests a diaper to do his poopies in...if I tell him "no" he has to do it on the potty he'll wait until nap-time and tell me he wants to take a nap so he needs a diaper because he can't go to the potty in his sleep...and then he poops...and doesn't nap of course...I fall for it every time. He's worried that the new baby will take his bed...he remembers Caroline taking his room, bed and closet when she was born and now he shares a room with Anna Kate and a closet with me, but he still has his own bed...he doesn't want the baby to take it...he was relieved when I told him he/she wouldn't. Anna Kate is practically an adult...wait, she's been that way since birth :) She started piano lessons with a super-talented friend of mine from high school that I just love and am so excited he teaches piano in Dallas...Anna Kate loves it. I LOVE the more laid-back schedule of summer. I'm just not a go-go-go person. Anyway, you'll get all caught up after I post everything!!
Oh and I got Adobe Photoshop thanks to one great Sweetie!!!!!! YAY!
0 comments:
Post a Comment