We've been busy in case you didn't guess...and I'm pregnant again - yay! However, the greatest impediment to my blogging is when our Adobe Photoshop expired at the end of 2o09...dealing w/ our pictures is shear drudgery for me without it...Google Picasa simply overwhelms me and is not user-friendly. I think the new version of Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 might make a great Father's Day gift for Jon...I'm not sure if my powers of persuasion could convince him it's exactly what he wanted, though...he is "starting" to see through that trick ;)
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
3 comments:
Congratulations, April and Jon! So happy for you and your blossoming family!
Congrats on baby #4. You must know some secret I don't b/c I think kids #2 and #3 have done us in... no more for the Jacobus clan I think.
Congratulations! I'm sure the kids and pregnancy keep you busy. I'm always so wiped out when I'm pregnant.
Post a Comment