THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Do NOT get tile floors...

Things break on them ALL THE TIME...especially with kids. Another glass bit the dust today thanks to J.R.'s help putting away the dishes. Can you see it in the picture? I don't care about losing the glasses all the time as much as cleaning up broken glass all the time. Maybe we should switch to plastic...or get wood floors :)

If I take a picture of J.R., Anna Kate asks me to take one of her too...she doesn't realize we have pictures of her to him 2 to 1 already :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love getting to see pics of your kids - I'm so glad you have a blog! Hopefully I'll get to see you guys much more often when I'm there for good!!

sheltonfamily said...

I agree on the glasses breaking... It seems like in our house it is like one a week.... so annoying. Anna Kate is precious.... I don't think I've ever seen her in anything, but a dress... she's precious!

Melissa said...

Tile is nice in lots of ways but is unforgiving on anything glass. There are pros and cons to wood as well. We have both. Maybe we need carpet??? Nah - I'm not much on vacuuming. ;-) Anyway, I know what you mean about the older sibling wanted her picture made. We have the same situation ... and Madeline's pics definitely outnumber Evrit's more than 2 to 1! It's so much more difficult to grab the camera with 2 kids to watch!!!

Melissa said...

I just went back and looked at the pictures again and noticed J.R. on the dishwasher door. Evrit tries to do that, too, except I try really hard not to let him because I am afraid he will break it off!!!!

Does J.R. hang from the oven door? If not, I hope he does not start. If he does and you have any good advice on how to put some sort of safety lock on it, please let me know.