is definitely withing the rhealm of possibilities because I'm driving around with my tank on empty (my parents will be very concerned about this). The reason is that we ran out of money about a week ago and Jon thinks it would be prudent for us to stay within a budget and suffer the consequences of running out of money because I've never known/understood "what that feels like." Well, let me tell you...I know what that feels like now and it does not feel good...it feels like never-ending tuna salad and pb&j's and suffering from buyer's remorse for every purchase since May 1. The next time a stray animal comes my way needing vet attention, I will RUN the other direction and the next time my dog gets a wart that grows a milimeter each day and needs to be removed I will tell him, "it's what's on the inside that counts," and the next time our son's circumcision bill comes in the mail 11 months after the procedure I will say, "we only pay bills that arrive in a timely manner." (Since these things, not me, put us over this month) If you see our hip family ride (see the '93 Volvo station wagon below) around town and do not want to pull over to help someone who has run out of gas, then turn around and head the other direction.
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
2 comments:
That Jon's a tough one! Although, PB & J's every night should make your job a little easier, right? How are you all?
Love,
Carey
April! I'm so sorry - that's so stressful! That's a dang funny post though.
Post a Comment