I've wanted to start a blog for a while now, but thought the last thing I needed was another procrastinatory (sp?) diversion from my homemaking duties...my husband agreed. But today I had a brilliant idea that I could not blog until the house was straight, so maybe this will keep me in line! And I explained to my husband, Jon, that this will be a wonderful gift to our children some day, for them to have record of precious memories from this dear time in their lives. And with that intro, I have to make up for lost time that I have not spent blogging.
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
1 comments:
I'm so glad you started, this will be such a great way to keep in touch and see what y'all are doing.
The kids and I get into Dallas on Monday or Tuesday depending on the drive, so we'll have to be in touch.
Post a Comment