It's been recently brought to my attention that maybe we should not use our last name on our blog...I'm not exactly sure what the threat is...is it that some creep-ball could see our pics & decide he wants us and look us up and come to our house and kidnap our kids? Do people really do that? Aren't most abducted kids abducted by people that they know already? I don't think we know anyone that would do that sort of thing, but maybe I should start worrying about such possibilities... Anyway, about half my friends that blog use their last names and the others don't. Maybe we shouldn't use ours b/c we'd be really easy to find since there are about 10 Mureen families in the whole U.S. and half of them are in prison ;) Just kidding Jon. I won't use anyone else's last names from now on, but these are dangerous times...blog at your own risk folks. This is a good article on the risks.
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment