Little Pea Mureen is 9 1/2 weeks, looks great, has a healthy heartbeat and is not twins!! All great news, YAY! (I'm always relieved when it's not twins just b/c I can barely handle adding 1 at a time and there's always a small chance it could be twins even without using fertility drugs or having them in our family...I mean stranger things have happened). It was so great to see my OB/GYN, too....I just totally love her!!! Check out my poll on the right of whether it's a boy or girl??? p.s. This is my 100th post!
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
2 comments:
The baby's so cute;)
i tagged you...you can see what to do on my blog
Yes... stranger things HAVE happened... ;) I'm happy for you that it is just one b/c having two at a time w/ others in the house is just plain crazy!! :) Oh wait...I mean it's awesome! ha ha
Post a Comment