Anna Kate's new thing is "NO BOWS!" She must wear headbands everyday...it's killing me b/c they do not stay nice and neat keeping her hair out of her face at all, but end up looking like this....
J.R. follows whatever his sister is doing, of course, but has his own style with the headbands...
I am a stay-home mom who is far from perfect and even farther from being the perfect mom, but thankfully I have the world's best husband to balance that out ;) Our kids are Anna Kate, J.R., and Caroline and Peter is due around Thanksgiving 2011. Oh and we have a dear beagle mix named Ty, and a cat that moved in with us from our alley named Houston. I am so thankful to the Lord for filling my heart with joy and for giving me the greatest earthly blessing I can possibly imagine...my own family to love!
1 comments:
She still looks precious. I hated headbands as a kid cause I thought they always hurt so bad. I'm sure she will go back to bows soon!
Post a Comment