So we went to McDonald's yesterday for lunch (the food was terrible, btw) and they had a HUGE vertical indoor playground....the tube slide was comprabable to the one in this picture and there were all those tubs and tunnels to crawl through & J.R. went to the VERY TOP all by himself in less than no time by climbing UP the slide...I just still can't believe he did that...he seemed to LOVE every minute of it and I had to go up to get him down b/c he just seemed to little to be crawling around up in the rafters. Anna Kate NEVER enters enclosed playgrounds...she stays at the bottom and supervises other children coming in and out.
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
1 comments:
I love it! J.R. and Anna could be good buddies. She is my climber to the extreme. Ellie just started going into the playground a few months ago. We need to see each other soon!
Post a Comment