THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Long week with no blogging...

Ok, so here it is. This week had a lot of up and downs for me and I haven't felt overly inspired to take pictures and blog b/c we've spent most of the week in our pjs...

:) Monday and Tuesday - new floors and getting to hang out with Libby a lot which got it off to a great start

:( Wed - I got sick with a horrible exhausting cold that has finally gotten better today

:) Fri - I saw a dear friend, Jenn, who came over for dinner with her husband Matt as they were passing through town which was fabulous as I hadn’t seen her since I was in her wedding a year ago (wish I'd gotten a pic of us together!)

:( Saturday - yard work and cleaning instead of just enjoying the family time (the only picture from the week...I was hoping for a dramatic before and after from scrubbing the tile with an oxyclean solution, but the results didn't look dramatic when I was done, I think it smelled better though! Who knew unsealed grout could smell a little mildewy over time?)

:) Sunday (today) has been restful, for which I am thankful and I got to eat some delicious fried catfish for dinner which I have totally been craving and we got to take a family walk and I always feel better about our weekends when we get to take a family walk during it.

:) Oh and J.R. took some first little baby steps this week without holding onto anything!!!























0 comments: