THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

No super bowl here...

I'm too pooped to party :) Caroline is getting BIG...she really likes plain glazed donuts with chocolate-covered-cherry ice cream from Blue Bell or Ben and Jerry's :) The rest of my cravings are almost identical to when I was pregnant with Anna Kate...anything citrus or peppermint or chocolate or carbonated--especially to drink, potatoes, white breads, eggs, red meat and sausage and fruit...YUMMMM.

I spent the weekend celebrating my friend Libby's 30th bday...we had a surprise slumber party weekend with some of her best girlfriends from all over the country...so fun!

Meanwhile and aside, I'm just really focused on our house remodeling projects right now...after this week all that will be left is the painting and we're waiting on a cabinet door to arrive at Home Depot before we can do the painting, so not sure when it will be...hopefully sooner than later, can't wait!! I'm totally loving getting to pick new house improvement/beautification things out :) Deciding on hinges has been the hardest part...

1 comments:

Family Snodgrass said...

Congratulations on the new baby, April! Glad to have found your blog!