THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ummm....it's BLUE

Not quite the "splash" I intended when I picked out WHITE glass subway tiles for our backsplash....b/c I wanted to do something more "cool" than the tumbled marble every one does with granite...


but the blue was an awful eyesore in my house...

So I tore it all out...


and I'm doing tumbled marble now. It should be finished in week from tomorrow, so I'll post pictures of it then...if I'm not too busy with my new job at McDonalds to support my costly interior-decorating misshaps.



3 comments:

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! =) i'm doing some kitchen redecorating of my own and have a few questions -- did yall get new cabinets or paint your old ones? I'm toying with the idea of painting all of ours white and wondered how you did it. Also, is that black granite or honed granited? Just trying to decide what to do! Love it!! This should help keep you buys while you're waiting on the princess to arrive!

Sarah said...

It's definitely blue!! Hopefully it will turn out better. Glad you got a good price on the redo, though. ;)

Unknown said...

How weird...it's really blue!
I'm thinking of tiling my backsplash...did you do it yourself? Trying to build up the courage, but I really think I could do it...