with her dear sweet teachers Mrs. Jeanne and Mrs. Ana and her bf Trey. She LOVED preschool this year on Friday mornings.
She did not love wearing her hair back this day...she only wants to wear it down (but it looks so scraggly and ragga-muffin). She tells me it itches and hurts and makes her hot and she cries and screams when I put it back...I've tried all forms of bribery, so the ONLY thing that works is, "Wear it back and leave it that way or get a spanking," but that feels so harsh when it's just hair...does anyone have any good ideas??
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
1 comments:
Isn't that video SO good? It is such an excellent summary of what I need to remember on a daily basis. I need to watch it again...when I have restocked my Kleenex! We'll be praying for a safe and enjoyable trip!
Post a Comment