with a destination wedding...Anna Kate and J.R. are going to stay with Jon's parents, the pets are staying with my parents and Caroline is coming with us (so she can eat). I'm having the usual pre-travel anxiety like, "What will happen to my children if our plane crashes?" and "Maybe I should just stay home because I hate packing and being away from home and being away from friends and especially being away from my kids." More when (if) we get back :)
So I watched this video last night in the middle of the night b/c I couldn't sleep and it was spot on addressing some questions and issues I have been dealing with b/c I feel so much more vulnerable living here on this earth after becoming a mom...I can't imagine anything worse than something happening to Jon, me or my children and us not getting to be a family together. So it's a mom with young children and terminal cancer and her thoughts. I kind of feel like it has changed my life.
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
1 comments:
I know exactly what you're talking about - feeling more vulnerable after becoming a mom. I NEVER thought so much about all that stuff until having kids.
Post a Comment