I found it on Craigslist for $100 and it's in our neighborhood and we pick it up Saturday at 9am!!! (If I can find a truck/trailer to haul it) I CAN'T WAIT!!!! THE KIDS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!
oh YAY! we bought one from a couple down the street and i am daily thankful for it. there's SO MUCH MORE to do in the backyard when you have a play set like this! what a blessing, praise the Lord!
We just did the same things...such a better deal than putting it together. We rented a flat-bed trailer from home depot...it was like $75 or so... mike said he needed all the length, but we were picking it up in Allen which a little more of a challenge. They will love it!!!
I am a stay-home mom who is far from perfect and even farther from being the perfect mom, but thankfully I have the world's best husband to balance that out ;) Our kids are Anna Kate, J.R., and Caroline and Peter is due around Thanksgiving 2011. Oh and we have a dear beagle mix named Ty, and a cat that moved in with us from our alley named Houston. I am so thankful to the Lord for filling my heart with joy and for giving me the greatest earthly blessing I can possibly imagine...my own family to love!
3 comments:
Ooo, fun Saturday!!! I bet Anna Kate and JR will go nuts! :)
oh YAY! we bought one from a couple down the street and i am daily thankful for it. there's SO MUCH MORE to do in the backyard when you have a play set like this! what a blessing, praise the Lord!
We just did the same things...such a better deal than putting it together. We rented a flat-bed trailer from home depot...it was like $75 or so... mike said he needed all the length, but we were picking it up in Allen which a little more of a challenge. They will love it!!!
Post a Comment