getting really big!! I just love her fuzzy hair on top. She sleeps really well...at least 10pm-5am every night! The 3rd baby is so easy compared to the 1st or 2nd baby b/c the first two kids entertain each other and Jon and I are just so much more comfortable with the baby routine thing...
Caroline loves it when her sister just sits and talks to her...Anna Kate will go on and on about princesses and her family and the things they'll do together when Caroline gets big :) I remember when J.R. was this age, Anna Kate couldn't talk yet, and she started her "hitting phase." They are so cute little, but things like that remind me that it's good that they grow out of the "terrible twos" :) And thankfully J.R. doesn't seem to be a hitter...but he can yell *really loud* when he doesn't get what he wants :)
THE REST OF MY LIFE LAST WEEK:
- Our chronic kitchen sink and laundry room plumbing issues put a "damper" things.
- I'll be wearing a ponytail ONLY for the forseeable future b/c I got an awful haircut. Jon makes fun of me b/c I get impulsive and want short hair and just tell the hairdresser to "Make it cute and fun." Apparently those words do NOT convey the right "picture."
1 comments:
I totally do the same thing with my hair! I'll want a change and I'll just tell the hairdresser to make it short and cute...you'd think I would've learned by now that my hair is WAY too thick for any short style to be cute one me:)
Caroline is so cute by the way:)
Post a Comment