Anna Kate has been talking more and more about not wanting to eat any sheep or cows (sheep I understand b/c of lambie and we never eat sheep anyway so that not a big deal, cows might be thanks to Chick-fil-a advertising?). Anyway, it's funny b/c she asked her friends if they eat sheep or cows and they say, "No way!" (not the same awareness regarding their diet, I guess) and I used to be worried about the exact same thing when I was little...people eating actual animals :( but Anna Kate doesn't even like meat, fruit/veggies, beans, and cheese are her favorite foods.
This morning Anna Kate says..."Mommy, I don't want to eat sheep or cows...or fish in the sea any more either. And only 4 more chickens, then no more chickens. We don't eat horses, right?"
I said, "Right. Only people in France."
Anna Kate, "Ok, I'll just eat 4 more chickens and people."
I said, "We don't eat people!!!!!!" (Jon said it sounded like I'd said we eat people with the "people in France" comment.)
Anna Kate, "I don't want to eat any animals on the land or animals in the water or people!"
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
1 comments:
Oh my goodness, that has me laughing SO hard!
Post a Comment