THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 17, 2009

My big project last week..

I'm sure you've noticed that we need to update pics on the blog and facebook and around our house b/c we have a new family member...not my favorite thing to do b/c I'm just not a "picture" person and to top it all off planning for taking a perfect family photo REALLY stresses me out and takes me forever to coordinate (at least I like to blog, right? probably b/c it's more a rough draft than final product which makes it much less stressful for me)...anyway, it's time to do a family picture and we have a photographer lined up and we're just waiting for my hair to grow a little bit more so I feel like I look like me and for the sweltering heat of August to pass...so meanwhile, I'm planning our outfits and I want lots of color and was really hoping the smocked dresses I ordered online for the girls would be fuchsia, but they are medium pink and I'm not sure if I should go with it or get custom fuchsia ones made, and use these for Easter. Anyway, this is the end of that lame story - thank goodness!



0 comments: