Short story - probably a girl :)
Long story (I always like to tell the long stories) - I got to go get a sonogram yesterday because my friend does them at a pregnancy center and she's training someone who needed to practice...I was hoping to find out the sex. Well, we didn't find anything out for sure b/c we didn't see any "man parts" which should be visible at 15 weeks if they are there, so it's probably a girl, but too early to call it for sure (although you can never call a girl 100% b/c there could always be something hiding or covered up or still developing). So I'm super excited b/c I would LOVE for it to be a girl :) I'll keep you posted if I go in again and discover anything more definite.
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
1 comments:
Oooh fun! Bob and I think Eveley reminds us of Anna Kate at that age. They both have longer curly hair and Eveley is just as spirited. She even dances like Anna Kate did when she was at our house.
she's also wearing the bows you made her. They are adorable! Bob loved getting to see Jon yesterday. Hope you all are doing well!
Post a Comment