THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My involvements this year...

We moved here about a year ago and for the first time in my life I had a *difficult* time finding friends (every one I met was friendly, but already had their "lives" and "friends" mapped out and I wasn't in the picture so it was like jumping through firey hoops just to try to hang-out), so I felt so lonely/isolated all last year and this year I have taken desperate measures to assure I meet friends and therefore will have the opportunity to raise my children with a sense of dear family friends and belonging in a community.

  1. Church (Sunday mornings, women’s Bible study, Building Blocks)
  2. MOPS
  3. Preschool Moms Association (on the Board, playgroups, recipe club)
  4. Our Homeowners Association
  5. YMCA
  6. Lawyer’s Auxillary (like a junior service league for lawyer's wives)
  7. TriDelta alumnae association
  8. and Anna Kate is in pre-school 1 day a week and pre-ballet 1 day a week

0 comments: