This a response to tags a while back from my friends Kylie and Carole for six of my boring quirks...it took me long time to think of these boring quirks...
- I LOVE to make lists for everything...you probably can't even comprehend the extent to which this is true.
- I feel the most suffocating form of anxiety when I’m not volunteering or helping others somehow…the only way to cure this anxiety I get is to volunteer somehow.
- I’m super sensitive about my mothering abilities and about "looks" from kid-haters that think kids ruin our pristine perfect self-self-self world in America...there are tons of them out there, but I only became aware it after I had kids (and the fact that I used to be one). I adore being around low-income folks b/c they always smile at and talk to my kids and love babies and look at me with honor and respect just for BEING a mom.
- I LOVE conservative talk radio...but I wish they talked more about my #1 political issue, which is our national debt. I'd be sooooooooo happy if the American government paid off our entire debt balance and we operated from a budget in the black...even if that meant raising taxes....if we're not willing to sacrifice by paying cash now for the things our country needs/wants, then it's not a sacrifice for which we should be making future generations pay.
- I’m allergic to my wedding ring, so I usually don’t wear it at all…it makes my finger dry and itchy…probably b/c of sulfates in soaps (that I'm highly allergic to) that get under it when I wash my hands in public restrooms from the times I do wear it out.
- I enjoy a slow-paced life where there is always plenty of time to talk to and enjoy people…I live in a chronic state of indecision, procrastination, and daydreams and people that buzz around in a chronic state of productivity kind of stress me out. (Good thing this isn’t a job application;)
- A BONUS QUIRK: I do not care about sports at all.
2 comments:
great list! you've always made me smile :)
this is a great list! i learned so much about you and we really have a lot in common, no wonder i like you. :)
Post a Comment