why do we (U.S.) keep getting deeper and deeper in debt like someday we're going to have all this money fall from the sky to pay every one back? It's cruel to saddle our future generations with our current government's debt. They (our elected officials...Republicans and Democratics are both way guilty) have been spending money like it grows on trees and their ongoing "solution" to everything is spending more.
Here's a quote from a Russian who can see clearly...why can't anyone in the U.S. see clearly?: Professor Igor Panarin said in an interview with the respected daily IZVESTIA published on Monday: "The dollar is not secured by anything. The country's foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11 trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse."
Ok, so thanks for letting me post the "lamest post ever." I just need to vent b/c I'm really frustrated by this situation.

0 comments:
Post a Comment