THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Our only child...

is J.R. Anna Kate had a Thanksgiving party at her preschool this morning then went home with Gabby and Sugar to visit Gabby and Papa's house. I sure do miss her!!! She's my buddy and I totally ADORE talking to her all day...it's probably one of my most favorite things in the world. I hear a lot of parents say they wish their kids would stop talking sometimes, but Anna Kate talks a lot and I love every minute of it...I just love to talk, too, and it's more fun when it's interactive!!! :) So it's much quieter around here and SO EASY just taking care of one child compared to 2...WHOA...what a HUGE difference!!!!

When J.R. is ready for his "ba-ba" and he's tired, he'll just plop down anywhere and hold his button and drink his milk until he falls asleep...and he has fallen asleep on the tile before!

0 comments: