THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I need to clean the house but....

Since yesterday, every time I bend over to pick something up, I have a contraction! And then while my tummy is tight and contracted, it's really hard to bend over at all! They are not contractions that hurt, they are just inconvenient and I don't remember them starting this early with Anna Kate or J.R.. It's definitely inhibiting my stay-home-and-clean-house-Mondays which has turned into stay-home-and-clean-house-Tuesday.
This is a pic of the kids in Ty's bed...they love him so much...especially my animal-loving J.R. I'm so thankful for my new camera!!!

2 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

Ouch.... I bet you are doing to much. Anytime I would have a super busy day I would feel that way and now you know every day is a busy day for you... I need your housekeepers phone number!

Kylie said...

sweet- your house looks like mine and I'm not pregnant- just too busy playing with kids to clean! I love it! It looks happy :)