THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

This has been a hard week!

Ok, so I've been super hormonal/emotional/stressed about...

  1. some really silly things like specific foods I want to eat RIGHT NOW and needing my house totally clean RIGHT NOW...
  2. other things that are silly in some ways but serious too like my OBSESSION with following the presidential election that occurred Tuesday and my DESPERATE desire to be in a community group at our church b/c there aren't Sunday School classes, so that's how you connect and we're not connected, but it's really hard to find a community group that's open and near where you live and in your life-stage and all that...
  3. my kids have been and are EXHAUSTED from the time change and a crazy busy halloween weekend and we're still not back to "normal" and I'm exhausted too actually...
  4. and my grandmother was given 48-72 hours left to live on Monday by her alzheimer's home b/c her breathing was deteriorating so quickly, so they brought in hospice and lots of family came up and the kids and I spent Tuesday visiting her, but now she is BETTER -- praise the Lord!!!

I'm making some King Ranch Chicken right now b/c I've been craving that...maybe that will get me back on the right track... ;)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Hang in there amazing Mommy!!!

Hope to see you next wes at the pta meeting :0)

Anonymous said...

JD and I are considering moving to Texas, since people there still love freedom.

one blessed mama said...

i'm praying for you!
and what is this chicken you're talking about?