beautiful! I'm impressed with all the work you did.
Oh and on the latest post, you might want to invest in one of those "lock" devices for your toilets :) We have them- I believe Safety 1st makes them and they're available at Target :) ha! I think it's so funny that your boy loves to put so much stuff in the toilet!!
I am a stay-home mom who is far from perfect and even farther from being the perfect mom, but thankfully I have the world's best husband to balance that out ;) Our kids are Anna Kate, J.R., and Caroline and Peter is due around Thanksgiving 2011. Oh and we have a dear beagle mix named Ty, and a cat that moved in with us from our alley named Houston. I am so thankful to the Lord for filling my heart with joy and for giving me the greatest earthly blessing I can possibly imagine...my own family to love!
2 comments:
beautiful! I'm impressed with all the work you did.
Oh and on the latest post, you might want to invest in one of those "lock" devices for your toilets :) We have them- I believe Safety 1st makes them and they're available at Target :) ha! I think it's so funny that your boy loves to put so much stuff in the toilet!!
very nice. anne and i should compile some pictures to make a little before and after. hope it's not too hot in dallas. miss you guys!
Post a Comment