THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More things Anna Kate says...

  • I told her she couldn't watch tv and she said, "It's ok mom, J.R. said I could do it."
  • "I love this dinner mommy. It is so yummy! Thank you for making it for me mommy."
  • "I love it when you dance ballet with me mommy." (after I did a mom and tots dance class with Anna Kate and J.R. while Caroline watched from her carrier...J.R. was thoroughly unamused by dancing and walked around with his cars the whole time)
  • "Zac told me that Jillian told him she is marrying him. I'll just have to wait my turn. Maybe I'll marry J.R. while I'm waiting. You can have 5 kids mom, J.R. and I will have 7, and Caroline can have 18 kids. Actually, I think I want to marry Trey now."

0 comments: