THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

The easiest thing to do with 3 young kids is to stay at home...especially with one nursing. I have these 3 hour windows b/w Caroline's feedings to go somewhere, but that's really not long enough considering how long it takes us to get out the door after the 3 hour window has already started b/c it's just hard to get 4 people cute-ified all by myself all at once. And not that I'm opposed to feeding Caroline in public, but it's a difficult thing to do while chasing J.R. :) Timing is just tricky and so getting places on time is tricky (not that it's ever been a huge strength of mine). But I'm beginning to think it might be expensive to stay home because J.R. throws random things away here and there (or flushes them down the toilet)...Jon's razor, my retainer, one of his crocs and our cordless home phone...I digress. But honestly, home is my favorite place to be (especially if it happens to be clean). I love just taking it easy and not having places we have to be...if a playgroup lands in our laps, we're super excited b/c we all LOVE being with other people, but I just don't want a stuffed calendar. Caroline sleeps better during the day if we just stay at home and Anna Kate and J.R. nap better, too, and I feel like just the peace and quiet and not going going going is good for them and makes them more content.

That being said, we have two places we are supposed to be this summer, Bible Study on Tuesday mornings and Church on Sunday mornings. So after Bible Study a group of us went to the spray park...and now I'm pooped and writing this post from my heart. It will definitely be different when every one is a little older, but I'm happy where we are right now. Come visit -- you know where to find us! ;)

1 comments:

Holly said...

Oh for sure we are coming for a visit very soon cause I am totally relating to everything that you are saying. I will email you cause we don't have much going on next week in the a.m.!