So Anna Kate talks so much and I just love it. Some things she says a lot (at least once every day) are...
- "I love pink and princesses and all those things."
- "I love my WHOLE family...Mommy, Daddy, J.R., Caroline, Ty, Houston."
- "I'm going to be Cinderella when I'm 4 and Sleeping Beauty when I'm 5." (she's talking about Halloween...sometimes she'll throw something random in like, "I'm gonna be an angel when I'm 25," or "I'm gonna be a fairy with I'm 37.")
- "I love Caroline. She's MY sister. She's my best friend."
- "When I was 3 my mommy made me a lamby cake." (for her birthday)
- "My tummy hurts." (usually because she's over pigged-out on a fruit or vegetable she loves or it seems to hurt when she gets tired)
- "I want to wear my jammies." (pronounced "jommies")
- "I'm hot!" (she has hot-flashes! especially when we ask her to clean)
- "I'm not stinky. I don't need a bath or shower."
- "No! I don't want to wear my hair up."
- "We did that when we went camping." (when we went to CO for Family Camp last summer)
- "[Friend name] came over 'yesterday.' " ("yesterday" means any time in the past)
- "I'm getting bigger and one day I'm going to get married when I grow up and be a mommy and have a baby in my tummy...I'll be like the mommy and Zac will be like the daddy." (Zac's mommy said Zac may break some hearts b/c there are several other girls that have "claimed him" as well :)
- "I want to go to Trey's house today."
- "Jesus loves all the children."
- "Jesus made everything." (it's really cute when we go downtown and she says, "Do you know who made those big buildings? God made those big buildings.")
- "I don't want to die." (Her only little worry is about dying or her family dying...like Great Grandma Dot. So we told her you only die when you get very old so she wouldn't worry about it b/c telling her she'd live with Jesus and we'd all be together again did NOT make her feel any better...so now she informs the old people she sees that they will probably die soon...)
When she's not talking her favoite things are dancing "ballet," art projects, watching Disney movies and, of course, being a "mommy" to Caroline and J.R....
0 comments:
Post a Comment