THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fatherless Day Weekend...




Jon flew to D.C. all weekend for one of his best friend's weddings. So it was just the four of us. I'll just sum it up in saying that I'm 2000% burned out. NEVER underestimate the value of the heroic husband who wakes up with your kids, feeds them breakfast, goes to work for 12+hours, answers your panicked calls about what was just flushed down the toilet (again) by your toddler or how to deal with a discipline issue that's over your experience level, then comes home in time to help them "finish" dinner (b/c it's so late) and puts them to bed, and then loves you just as you are even if you haven't cleaned yourself or your house all day (or for several days) and are so exhausted you start crying and that's just ONE day...but you live each day for those precious moments when you see your husband and best friend and know that everything will be alright now that he's home and you can sleep in peace knowing he's right there next to you for a little while. That's the life of this stay-home mom with 3 kids 3 and under. I'm certainly not complaing, I absolutely love it, but I need my husband (boy is that an understatement).

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY SWEETIE AND I COULDN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU.

This is Anna Kate and Trey (best buds) when we (while Jon was in DC) hung out at the mall with the Henry's Saturday night and the kids played soccer in the middle park of the mall.

1 comments:

Kylie said...

I love this post! I feel ya on this one!