The kids started preschool today...it was J.R.'s 1st day of preschool. They LOVED it!!!!! Anna Kate's teacher said she "colored beautifully." My children are such artists. I'm blessed to have their work on our walls in a few spots...hopefully it will help sell our house ;) I really enjoyed some mommy/Caroline time...I went to the dentist and they said she was "hands down the best baby who had ever come to their parent's dentist appointment." The only downside to going to the dentist is that I don't ever feel like I have long enough to talk to the dental hygienist, Anita...she is truly one of my favorite people in the whole world. I like the dentist's wife, Susan, who works the front desk a whole lot, too. After preschool the kids did NOT want to come home, so we procrastinated by going to Happy Hour at Sonic for cranberry juice slushes (our favorite!) and getting gas. Now they are watching me do this blog post and I'm waiting for the total and complete melt-downs to occur from exhaustion since it's too late for naps and too early for bed-time. It's hard for me to know exactly what to do with them at this point???
Hope for the Limping Soul
13 years ago
1 comments:
Do you go to Dr. Geyer? All these names sound familiar!So glad they loved school. We go to Sonic to sometimes or McDonalds to play. We'll have to do it soon!
Post a Comment