THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 17, 2011

July 2011 - Visiting grandparents, cheerleading camp and J.R. turns 4!!!!

 Cheerleading camp "Crazy Hair Day..."
 Guess who won??????
 Anna Kate LOVED cheerleading camp :)
 Caroline busted with mommy's makeup on...again...like I'm not going to notice....
 J.R.'s 4th birthday...all he really cared about was the cake...he picked his cake out from the plethora of cars cakes online and he LOVED it...he can be difficult to please...he's incredibly particular about what he likes/dislikes :)  Oh, and it's definitely his 3rd year to have a Lightning McQueen birthday cake - did I mention he knows what he likes? :)
 I didn't make it...a professional did :)

 The one other thing he really wanted was a party with a water slide...I think he wanted a big party at our house with a slip-n-slide, but I played the fool and just got him his dream cake (which was also his entire birthday present since I got new cars for it - which was very important to him) and we met some friends at the pool for his birthday...not a party at all...those are reserved only for odd birthdays :)
Anna Kate did some serious crafting at Gabby and Papa's house this summer...she LOVED it :)

0 comments: