THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Semi-Annual Blog Posting Bonanza...

It’s been a long time since blogging!  However, we HAVE been busy!! 

  • I have been marginally obsessed with Zumba (even getting certified to teach!), running for the first time in my life starting in February and going through August (I got up to 10 miles at a time which is CRAZY for me to imagine myself doing) ...but I'm actually not exercising at all any more now...waaay too pregnant!!!
  • and cracking-the-code to the best nutrition for our family…after spending a million years and dollars on it (doctors, books, supplements, holistic nutritionist, etc...), I’m not sure if I have anything figured out or not…I just now know our family has a million food allergies that seemingly came out of nowhere and these foods that we’ve eaten our whole lives and always assumed to be super healthy give me alzheimers and diabetes symptoms make the rest of the family feel FUNKY now…milk, wheat, eggs, peanuts, bananas, the list goes on and on...2 words for this phenomenon = not convenient. 
  • And I’ve been nesting with crazy house projects. 
  • Oh, and about being pregnant! Yes, Peter Charles is due in November the week of Thanksgiving!!!  And honestly, I have kind of been avoiding blogging on purpose b/c it could easily turn into this rant about the miseries of this pregnancy…which has been pretty indescribably painful and miserable…it just feels like my whole pelvic area is suffering from extreme too-many-pregnancies-in-a-row-fatigue.  Jon has given a whole new meaning to long-suffering as well as he has put up with me with such patience, love and grace...oh it makes me cry to write that...I am so blessed to have him.  But I am baffled as to how women have 10 or more kids…I think my uterus would fall out whenever I stood up (much to my chagrin) and I am not even joking. 

2 comments:

Sarah Beth said...

OH MY! Congratulations on your pregnancy and little Peter on the way! Miss you tons friend. And good for you for sticking to the running (even preggo) - I ditched Couch to 5k when I found out I was pregnant w/ Samuel. You're a better woman. Can't wait to catch up! xoxo

Candis said...

I am so thankful for an update! Always love reading what you write and have missed knowing what is going on with you all! Praying for endurance to the end of this pregnancy. :)